We are searching for the embodiment of our Security & Privacy circle, are you the one?
Do you want to be in the middle of the digital future of the medical space? Do you breathe Security & Privacy? Do you want to work on creating your ideal vision of how a company should handle data and privacy? Do you like to be empowered in doing so?
We are searching for the embodiment of our security & privacy circle.
As a Security Officer you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a high level of Information Security within VitaalBank. You will act as initiator and catalyst of IS on all parts of VitaalBank & be the one securing the privacy rights of our users. VitaalBank is developing a new concept, so this will include research & contact with relevant parties & experts.
As a company with a Holacratic governance structure, you can decide however you want to attack any matter within your or any unassigned domain, while respecting the principles of VitaalBank. We value autonomy and expect you to feel responsible for your work.
- Make sure VitaalBank maintains a high level of Information Security
- Keep business aligned with Information security objectives
- Create, maintain, and execute information security & privacy policies
- Make sure VitaalBank is compliant to NEN7510 and MedMij Information security standards.
- Make sure VitaalBank secures privacy rights of our users
- Make sure VitaalBank is GDPR compliant
- Stay up to date about relevant legislation and translate new developments to VitaalBank policy
- Be the point of contact regarding relevant security & privacy-legislation within VitaalBank
- Guard the efficacy and efficiency of the information security management system
- Respond to security incidents
- Define and implement risk evaluations and response strategies
- Maintain and improve security awareness at VitaalBank.
What you bring:
- HBO/WO (Academic and) professional level
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
- experience working as security officer / manager
- Affinity / experience with Dutch / European (privacy) legislation
- Curiosity and a drive to learn and share knowledge
- Capable of working autonomously
- Relevant information security qualifications (CISM, CISSP or CISA) are a plus
- Training can be provided
- Experience with / knowledge of:
- NEN7510 audits (or ISO27001) – MedMij is a plus.
- GDPR & Privacy laws compliance
VitaalBank is a young and idealistic company, striving to improve the health and vitality of all Dutch citizens. We aim to do this by putting people firmly in control of their healthcare data and offering them the possibility to share this with applications that they trust.
In turn we will ask these applications to give any generated health and vitality data back to the user by storing it in their VitaalBank file. This will grow the data that the user has available and will improve the capabilities of other applications to improve the quality of life of their users. As a result, new (health) services can emerge that rely on an accessible source of data, because we provide a level playing field for sharing data.
We believe that everybody wins if we give users access to their data in a digital and normalised format and give them the keys to distributing this data in any way they see fit.
Does all this sound too good to be true?
Nienke van den Elst
+31 6 46138271
And check for yourself!