Vacature – Front-end Developer
Vacature: Front-end Developer VitaalBank
Tired of working for organizations that are only focused on revenue? Would you like to use your considerable development skills toward a more noble goal? VitaalBank is dedicated to revolutionizing digital distribution of medical & vitality data by putting you in control of your data. You decide what organizations you share what data with and what they are allowed to write back into your files.
For our team in Utrecht we have room for a Front-End Developer who values autonomy and freedom and believes in our mission in striving to improve the health and vitality of all Dutch citizens.
What will your responsibilities be?
You will support the operations and innovations of the organization through software development and design:
- Design and create high quality and maintainable software, using automated testing and solid engineering principles;
- Write and maintain user documentation for the written tools and applications;
- Practice agile software development and be transparent on progress;
- Assist the product owner(s) in creation of user stories that are ready to be picked up;
- Cater for operational software requirements like security, scalability and performance;
What are we looking for
- bachelor- or master- working level;
- preferably experience with frameworks like Lit, React, Angular or Vue; we are using Vue and Lit
- curiosity and a drive to learn and share knowledge;
- excellent communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch;
What are we offering?
We value autonomy and expect our developers to make their own decisions, together with their colleagues, and be responsible for the quality of their work. You will be involved in selecting strategies and tools and will have ample opportunity to learn and grow as a professional; through knowledge sharing and room for experimentation with new technologies.
Work-life balance is very important to us. With clearly defined responsibilities we also offer a lot of personal freedom, with opportunities to (partially) work from home and/or working part-time.
Next to this we also offer:
- A challenging and fulfilling role;
- A salary based on your knowledge and experience;
- A young multi-national team working in a relaxed atmosphere based on mutual-respect;
- Driven colleagues doing their best for our users every day;
- Plenty of room for education and growth;
- A modern phone and laptop;
- Favorable terms of employment, like 30 holidays with full-time employment;
- A contract for a fixed period with the intention for a permanent engagement;
- Modern office space, located in Utrecht;
- Opportunity to work from home;
- Visa sponsoring possible
VitaalBank is a young and idealistic company, striving to improve the health and vitality of all Dutch citizens. We aim to do this by putting people firmly in control of their healthcare data and offering them the possibility to share this with applications that they trust.
In turn we will ask these applications to give any generated health and vitality data back to the user by storing it in their VitaalBank file. This will grow the data that the user has available and will improve the capabilities of other applications to improve the quality of life of their users. As a result, this will prevent applications monopolizing by keeping all data to themselves and making accessing this data outside of their systems as hard as possible for their customers even though GDPR already states a user’s rights. We believe that everybody wins if we give users access to their data in a digital and normalized format and give them the keys to distributing this data in any way they see fit.
Click the apply button and we will get back to you within a few days. If you want to learn more you can always contact Andres Arias via +31 30 2074291 or email@example.com
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.